Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 1 ~ 33
|date & time||22 Feb 1973 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 20min. Quality: good. Missing a sutra in the beginning (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: unknown (beginning of recording is missing).
- The sutras
- At the start of sexual union keep attentive on the fire in the beginning, and so continuing, avoid the embers in the end.
- When in such embrace your senses are shaken as leaves, enter this shaking.
- Even remembering union, without the embrace, transformation.
- On joyously seeing a long absent friend, permeate this joy.
- When eating or drinking, become the taste of food or drink, and be filled.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|