Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 2 ~ 35
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||3 Nov 1973 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 31min. Quality: good. Missing a sutra in the beginning (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: unknown (beginning of recording is missing).
- The sutras
- Image spirit simultaneously within and around you until the entire universe spiritualizes.
- With your entire consciousness in the very start of desire, of knowing, know.
- O shakti, each particular perception is limited, disappearing in omnipotence.
- In truth forms are inseparate. Inseparate are omnipresent being and your own form. Realize each as made of this consciousness.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|