Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 2 ~ 36
|date & time||4 Nov 1973 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 33min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- We have always heard that tantra is basically concerned with sex energy and sex center techniques, but you say that tantra is all-inclusive. If there is any truth in the former standpoint, the majority of techniques in Vigyana Bhairava seem to be non-tantric. Is this true?
- Question 2
- You said that existence is a wholeness, that everything is related, that things are melting into each other, that the tree cannot be without the sun and the sun also cannot exist without the tree. In reference to the above, please explain how ignorance and enlightenment are related to each other.
- Question 3
- Will you please tell us why Krishnamurti is against techniques, whereas Shiva is for so many techniques.
- Question 4
- You said that Shiva is not a system-maker and sects cannot form around his teachings. But persons like Buddha, Mahavir, Jesus, Gurdjieff, seem to be great system-makers. Why do they have to be system-makers? Please explain the pro's and con's of system-making. Are you a multi-system-maker?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|