YAA HOO The Mystic Rose ~ 02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|20 Mar 1988 pm
|Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune
|Available, duration 1h 18min. Quality: good.
Live music after the discourse.
|Available, duration 1h 19min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise. Incomplete: missing a part of Osho arriving, possibly because during this series Ma Shantam Avirbhava was screaming when Osho arrived.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Dhyan Charyo
- Beloved Osho, at the age of sixteen I left my body after a car accident. When I saw that the people I loved could not see or understand my happiness, I entered my body, in a state of shock, and stayed unconscious for two months.
- For a few weeks I have been experiencing a very similar state of being in my meditation, and sitting in front of you. It feels so simple and ordinary, as if my body is becoming like air.
- Afterwards, it is almost impossible to communicate with people, and I feel so separate -- as if I am in "nowhereland."
- Beloved master, I would really like to get out of this hypnotic state. And if it was not for you, why did I come back then?
- Question 2 from Premdipa
- Beloved Osho, quite often, in your most recent discourses, when you are telling your wildest and dirtiest jokes, I find myself unable to laugh!
- I find myself reacting. Some old feminist is freaking out in the back of my mind, seriously noting down the "maleness" and "coarseness" of your jokes.
- Am I just a repressed English prude, or are you up to something here? Beloved master, please explain what is going on.
- Question 3 from Sarjano
- Beloved Osho, last time I left Poona to go West, you told me "Help my people there." I'm going to the West now, in spite of the fact that the last time I didn't help your people there.
- When I came here fourteen months ago, I promised myself that I would never leave you before I die. Now here I am with my greasy suitcase pointed to Italy, and still I don't know who your people there are, nor how I can help them.
- Beloved master, I really don't know what to say to your people in Italy. Do you think a smile will do? I would like to bring with me a little taste of this silence.
- Can you help me?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►