YAA HOO The Mystic Rose ~ 19
|event type||discourse & meditation|
|date & time||7 Apr 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 21min. Quality: good.|
Osho leading meditation from 1:08:26.
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise (also during opening credits).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
After discourse Osho leads Let-Go Meditation.
- Question 1 from Prem Sakino
- Beloved Osho, what exactly is this unconscious mind which is also called the dark night of the soul? Is it something belonging to the physical monkey brain? Or is it something of the universal mind, which I am assuming is my own higher mind?
- Also, if it is not of the physical brain, then is this why it is a waste of time to attempt to end your suffering by putting a bullet through your brain?
- Question 2 from Govindo
- Beloved Osho, since I first met you almost ten years ago, I could not do anything but follow your steps and be with you.
- It felt like withdrawing from the world to learn to know myself. As I became more aware of myself I became more sensitive, but detached and cool.
- Beloved master, am I befooling myself, as I feel it is now time for me to go and learn with the arrowsmith woman in the marketplace...?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|