YAA HOO The Mystic Rose ~ 18
|event type||discourse & meditation|
|date & time||6 Apr 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 59min. Quality: good.|
Osho leading meditation from 1:52:45.
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 2h 3min. Quality: good. Incomplete: missing a part of Osho arriving, possibly because during this series Ma Shantam Avirbhava was screaming when Osho arrived.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
After discourse Osho leads Let-Go Meditation.
- Question 1 from Devapria
- Beloved Osho, Mirdad says,
- "Love is the only freedom from attachment. When you love everything you are attached to nothing."
- And later on:
- "Man made prisoner by the love of a woman and woman made prisoner by the love of a man are equally unfit for freedom's precious crown. But man and woman made as one by love, inseparable, indistinguishable, are verily entitled to the prize."
- Would you like to talk about this?
- And also about sex and relationships, and if they matter in the spiritual growth? I ask this question, because I have never experienced this except once three years ago, and everybody is even going beyond it. This is what bothers me the most. I don't want to get stuck here. Does experiencing sex deeply make it easier to meditate?
- Beloved Osho, I am a bit embarrassed to ask this question, but it wouldn't go away.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|