Zen Zest Zip Zap and Zing ~ 11
|date & time||6 Jan 1981 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 37min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Prem Agama
- Osho, what is it to be a man?
- Question 2 from Phiroze Hansotia
- Osho, to what end do we lead our lives?
- You have suggested that we meditate to rid ourselves of strife and yearning by attaining a sense of the moment. Having achieved that, to what end do we live?
- What has happened here is immensely overpowering and beautiful. Will it last?
- Question 3 from David Fox
- Osho, you say the crystallization of the ego is necessary to make it worthwhile dropping it and that for this, independence and rebellion are needed. Yet by becoming a sannyasin and a member of a group it would seem to preclude attaining the independence you say is required for this crystallization. Please comment.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|