Beyond Enlightenment ~ 03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||5 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 3min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 2h 6min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Sw Gandharaj
- Beloved Osho, how come everything is going so well?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, is there another way without death and insecurity?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, to be open and to be witnessing are two different things. Is it so, or is this a duality created by my mind?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, I have been your disciple for two and a half years now, and all the time I have longed to be in your presence. Now I have met you for the first time, and everything has changed. I want to run away from you. I am totally confused.
- Please comment.
- Question 5 from Deva Prem
- Beloved Osho, I heard you talking about the Sri Lankan mystic asking his followers to stand up if they wanted to go the shortcut towards enlightenment.
- I want you to know that I'm waiting for the chance to stand up as soon as I hear you asking -- knowing that my legs will most likely be trembling, my body perspiring, and my heart beating like mad.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|