Beyond Enlightenment ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||6 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 12min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 2h 17min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Jivan Mary
- Beloved Osho, sitting before you, feeling your words flowing towards me from your great heart, I found my own heart bursting open and receiving the sun and moon of your being. Soon a great peace fell over me, followed by a never-known calmness so that I feel that I am resting in the arms of existence itself.
- I bow down before you in gratefulness to kiss the earth that gave you life. I lift my arms to the stars and sing hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah. Beloved Master, because of you I am alive to realize the beauty, the joy, the purity of love that is the very expanse of existence. These words seem unable to express the truest feelings that arise from the depth of my being. But I bow down before you now, and again and again and again to dance, to sing, to shout: Thank you, Beloved Master, thank you, thank you, thank you. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, in these five years of relationship with you, I have never felt things going as fast as now! When I finish writing a letter or a question to you, I immediately keep it, feeling it to be ridiculous.
- Sometimes I accept the challenge and deliver it, and then I feel as if I have an idiotic face: Worry, repentence, shyness... I feel that it is not worth coming to you being "dressed up" with intelligence, humbleness, meditativeness, or whatsoever I could dress in to show to you. In spite of all my efforts, I still have the feeling of dressing up, of using a kind of mask.
- Please tell me, Master: How to be totally sincere to you and "undressed"?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, I always want a total change in my life because I feel so discontented, so limited, so frustrated.
- When I heard you saying, "Come closer," it touched my heart deeply. I saw that I am always managing my life reasonably and out of my mind, that I live a life full of lies and go on postponing being really alive.
- I decided to stay here with you longer than I intended to, in spite of all reasons and problems that may come. But I don't feel at ease, and I don't know if it is not again something coming from my mind.
- Will you please say something about the miracle of transformation and how to live more out of the heart?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, I used to be so scared of being hit or exposed. Since I have been here with you and melting into you, I'm longing for it with an unknown impatience. I long to get the obstacles out of the way, to be over and done with 'this one' so that I can move on the journey to the next rock on my path. Fear seems to be just a quite unimportant, old habit.
- I am experiencing you as a boundless invitation. No barriers are there which I could use to rationalize a lack of courage. I feel thankful about the lack of organization around you; there is no more fear that getting a hit from you may be used by people who are in power to feed their own judgments, to put me down or to make me feel guilty.
- Beloved Osho, I am so tired of me and me and me.
- Is this a healthy or unhealthy impatience?
- Question 5 from Gunateet
- Beloved Osho, twenty-five years to get to you, three years to hang around you, four years to run away from you in a roller-coaster relationship. Four years to stagger back towards you, eleven years to get a question through to you -- and you give the answer to this German fellow, Gunakar and want to send me back to hell and some difficult woman. And in twenty-eight years' time, maybe you have escaped when I crawl back to ask you, "what's next?"
- Osho, do you want to kill me or something?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|