Beyond Enlightenment ~ 07
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||9 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 4min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 2h 7min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, when I came to Greece to see you, everything reflected more and more of the Zorba.
- Now, being here in India, everything around you is reflecting more of the Buddha.
- Osho, does this depend on being in Greece or India?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, thoughts of death have been a frequent visitor during my disciplehood. How can a disciple die in a master's presence, especially when the master is physically distant?
- Osho, is Mahakashyap the only answer?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|