Beyond Psychology ~ 19
|date & time||21 Apr 1986 pm|
|location||Punta Del Este, Montevideo, Uruguay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 20min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 21min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, sometimes, when dark sides of my mind come up, it really scares me. It is very difficult for me to accept that it is just the polar opposite of the bright ones. I feel dirty and guilty and not worthy of sitting with you in your immaculate presence.
- I want to face all facets of my mind and accept them because I hear you often say that acceptance is the condition to transcend the mind.
- Can you please talk about acceptance?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, how best to deal with fear? It affects me variously... From a vague uneasiness or knotted stomach to a dizzying panic, as if the world is ending.
- Where does it come from?
- Where does it go?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, when you came to say farewell to Dadaji on the podium in Buddha Hall, suddenly the area where you and Dadaji's body were became like a film. You both seemed to be without substance. The other half of the podium where Mataji sat, and the rest of Buddha Hall where we were all sitting, seemed normal. Just the part where you were seemed different. What happened?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, do you ever surprise yourself? -- and if you do, who is surprising whom?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|