Come Come Yet Again Come ~ 14
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|9 Nov 1980 am
|Buddha Hall, Pune
|Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good.
|Available, duration 0h 56min. Quality: video not so good, audio OK. Incomplete: missing Q1. Present: Osho arriving, Q2 - Q3 and Osho leaving.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sarito
- Beloved Osho, why does everybody think enlightenment is a joke?
- Question 2 from Adam Shapira
- Beloved Osho, what part of moses' teaching in the Sinai desert could bring down the ages such a chain of suffering to the Israeli nation?
- Is there any fate for a nation?
- And from your knowledge, did the Jews have any chain for transferring the Torah from one master to the other?
- Question 3 from Prem Vanya
- Beloved Osho, there are sannyasins living all over the world who feel a deep connection with you. However, on celebration days there is always that longing to be in your silent presence in Buddha Hall. Can you please send a message to the thousands of sannyasins who will be celebrating in many countries, but not in your physical presence?
- How about a few special jokes for us?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►