Early Talks ~ 05
|date & time||2 Oct 1970 pm|
|location||Manali (HP), meditation camp|
- See Talk:Early Talks
- Reader of the questions: unknown.
- Question 1
- My question is in three stages: what is the difference between to witness and to be aware? And what is the difference between awareness and consciousness?
- And the second question is about this meditation technique. Is the fourth stage of your meditation method the state of akarma, that is dual awareness?
- And the third one is very private; about my sadhana. In my meditation kundalini is rising with shoots of fire and light. If I feel this movement how can I still be in akarma? I need your blessing!
- Question 2
- Now how are we to witness?
- Question 3
- How will you explain awareness in seven bodies, … ?
- Question 4
- The second question is very simple: is the fourth stage of your meditation method just akarma?
- Question 5
- It comes as a gap?
- Question 6
- Then at that time it is samadhi?
- Question 7
- And if it lasts a number of hours instead of minutes or seconds, is it still only a glimpse?
- Question 8
- What proportion of the people who achieve satori, achieve samadhi?
- Question 9
- Is this participation in intellectual discussion that we are having now not a very big hindrance?
- Question 10
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|