Hsin Hsin Ming ~ 08
|date & time||28 Oct 1974 am|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 17min. Quality: inferior (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- Consider movement stationary and the stationary in motion, and both the state of movement and the state of rest disappear.
- When such dualities cease to exist oneness itself cannot exist.
- To this ultimate finality no law or description applies.
- For the unified mind in accord with the way all self centered striving ceases.
- Doubts and irresolutions vanish and life in true faith is possible.
- With a single stroke we are freed from bondage; nothing clings to us and we hold nothing.
- All is empty, clear, self-illuminating, with no exertion of the mind's power.
- Here thought, feeling, knowledge, and imagination are of no value.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|