Hsin Hsin Ming ~ 09
|date & time||29 Oct 1974 am|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 23min. Quality: distorted (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- In this world of suchness there is neither self nor other-than-self.
- To come directly into harmony with this reality just simply say when doubts arise, "not two."
- In this "not two" nothing is separate, nothing is excluded.
- No matter when or where, enlightenment means entering this truth.
- And this truth is beyond extension or diminution in time or space; in it a single thought is ten thousand years.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|