Jin Khoja Tin Paiyan ~ 16
जिन खोजा तिन पाइयां ~ 16
|date & time||9 Jul 1970 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 17min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF of this discourse|
- See In Search of the Miraculous, Vol 2 for a view on all editions.
- Description of this chapter in The Mystic Experience (1977) #15: Text of a discourse given in Bombay, India (Hindi). Chapter title: The Intimate Mysteries of Shaktipat and Grace"
In In Search of the Miraculous, Vol 2 (1984 / 1992) #6: the chapter title is: "Shaktipat: the mysteries of body-electricity"
- Question 1
- In the context of the seventh body, you talked about Aum yesterday. There is still a small question on the same subject. Which chakras do A, U and M influence, and how is this helpful to the meditator?
- Question 2
- The bioelectrical difference between man and woman persists until the fourth body. Does this mean that the effect of a male medium or a female medium is different on male and female meditators? Also, please explain why.
- Question 3
- In that case there must be a difference in the spiritual practices of man and woman.
- Question 4
- You have said that the practice of chanting Aum also brings about the nada, the inner sound. Does it come about spontaneously also? Which is the proper nada?
- Question 5
- On which plane does shaktipat take place in the meditator and on which plane does grace take place? If the meditator's first, second and third bodies are not fully developed, what effect will shaktipat and awakening of kundalini have on him?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|