Jin Khoja Tin Paiyan ~ 17
जिन खोजा तिन पाइयां ~ 17
|date & time||10 Jul 1970 pm|
|location||CCI Chambers, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good. Beginning incomplete.|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- See In Search of the Miraculous, Vol 2 for a view on all editions.
- Description of this chapter in The Mystic Experience (1977) #16: Text of a discourse given in Bombay, India (Hindi). Chapter title: From the Physical Plane to Nirvana - the Ultimate Death"
In In Search of the Miraculous, Vol 2 (1984 / 1992) #7: the chapter title is: "Kundalini: the dicipline of transcendence"
- Question 1
- Yesterday you talked to us about the effect of shaktipat and kundalini awakening on persons whose first three bodies are not prepared for it. Please explain further what kind of effect will take place if the second and third bodies are not prepared. Also, how should a meditator prepare his physical, etheric and astral bodies for the event?
- Question 2
- If people who are established in the fourth, fifth, sixth or seventh chakra die, what will be the state of their chakras in the next birth? People of which plane stay in the realm of bodiless higher beings after their death? Do bodiless higher beings have to be reborn as human beings for the final attainment?
- Question 3
- If the fifth plane is attained in the physical body, in which form is the person reborn after his death?
- Question 4
- When a person enters the fifth from the fourth plane, does he not acquire a physical body again after death?
- Question 5
- If a tirthankara desires to be born, can he take a physical body?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|