Jin Khoja Tin Paiyan ~ 18
जिन खोजा तिन पाइयां ~ 18
|date & time||11 Jul 1970 pm|
|location||CCI Chambers, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 37min. Quality: good, but last sentence barely audible.|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- See In Search of the Miraculous, Vol 2 for a view on all editions.
- Description of this chapter in The Mystic Experience (1977) #17: Text of a discourse given in Bombay, India (Hindi). Chapter title: Kundalini and the Esoteric Dimensions of Tantra"
In In Search of the Miraculous, Vol 2 (1984 / 1992) #8: the chapter title is: "The esoteric dimensions of tantra"
- Question 1
- You have said that the difference of male and female ends with the fifth body. How do the positive and negative poles of electricity of the first four bodies become adjusted to bring about this happening? Please explain this in detail.
- Question 2
- In one of your discourses you had said that a prolonged intercourse leads to the formation of an electrical circuit between the man and the woman. What is this circuit, how is it formed and what are its uses in relation to the first four bodies? Also, insofar as meditation alone is concerned, what is the form of the above-mentioned happening?
- Question 3
- On which plane does the meditator reach the no-thought state? Are thoughts possible without identifying the consciousness with objects or is identity essential for thought?
- Question 4
- In which body is that obtained which you refer to as samadhi?
- Question 5
- Why has the serpent been chosen as a symbol of kundalini? Please explain all the reasons. In the symbol used by theosophy, a coiled serpent with his tail in the mouth is shown. In the symbol of the Ramakrishna mission, the tail of the serpent touches the hood. Please explain the meaning of these.
- Question 6
- It is said that when the kundalini awakens it eats the flesh and drinks the blood. What does that mean?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|