Maro He Jogi Maro ~ 07
मरौ हे जोगी मरौ ~ 07
|date & time||7 Oct 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 56min. Quality: good. Missing some fragments (under revision).|
Hindi chant before the discourse.
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- CD-ROM on this book: "Translation of "Maram Hey Yogi Maram" Hindi series. This is a translation from the Hindi Maran Hey Jogi Maram, which is in the process of being edited. It is for research only."
- Editor: Death Is Divine was the CD-ROM working title. Book much later published as Die O Yogi Die.
- The sutras
- Yogis still condemning others, eating meat, drinking wine, taking drugs?
- By the hundreds they go to hell, Shree Gorakh raja speaks plain truth.
- Aloneness the siddha knows, needing two is sadhu, the true seeker,
- Needing four-five the householder, ten-twenty the worldly man.
- Greatness is when greatness effaced, consider this word of truth:
- One who becomes tiny the master seeks out, lifts the load off his head.
- Nath says, Listen o avadhu, keep the mind forever steady,
- Remove the ego, sex, anger. You have traveled to all sacred pilgrim places.
- Hope brings distress, doubt brings sorrow,
- These two big diseases won't leave without a master.
- Balance has become the essence of all austerity and penance has reduced the childish cupid to ash,
- Look for such a yogi in the world, all others just fill their stomachs.
- How can I say o pundit, where God is?
- If you look for own self, there is
- No I, no thou.
- Hide seeing in your eyes, listening in the ears,
- Hide breathing at the nose tip, only the state of nirvana remains.
- A stone house of God, a god of stone. How will love burst forth worshipping stone?
- Offering life to worship the lifeless? How can you swim the infinite through such sinful acts?
- Bathing in tirtha after tirtha, how can the inner be penetrated through outer cleansing?
- Adinath my grandson, Machhindranath my son,
- Gorakh avadhut beholds his offspring.
- Avadhu, call God my disciple, call Machhindra my grandson,
- Lest guruless the earth is annihilated, compassionately I reverse the order.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|