My Way The Way of White Clouds ~ 09
|date & time||18 May 1974 pm|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 49min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, you have said: Not in thousands and thousands of years has such an opportunity come to this earth. And you have also said: This age is like any other.
- You have said: Surrender to a stone and it will happen. And you have said: It is essential to tread this dangerous path only with the guidance of a true master.
- You have said: Surrender and I will do the rest. And you've said: I do nothing.
- For us here and now, and for those in the West who will read these words, would you talk to us some more about the guru/disciple phenomenon.
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, before you start talking, you smile. When you start talking, your smile disappears and you don't smile again until you've finished.
- Can you tell us about that?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|