My Way The Way of White Clouds ~ 08
|date & time||17 May 1974 pm|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 59min. Quality: good, but questions barely audible.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Q1: unidentified Western man; Q2: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, I feel that through developing an attitude of endurance towards difficulties, I have become resigned to much of life.
- This resignation feels like a weight pushing against my effort to become more alive in meditation.
- Does this mean that I have suppressed my ego, and that I must find it again before I can really lose it?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, you have said that much energy is needed to achieve the inner alchemy.
- Would you talk to us about energy: How can we build it up, and how can we retain it? In what ways do we lose it, and can we gain it from outside sources?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|