My Way The Way of White Clouds ~ 14
|date & time||23 May 1974 pm|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 14min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Q1: unidentified man; Q2: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, you said every child is born a god, yet my two children were very different right from birth. One is very serene and god-like, but the other seemed disturbed before she was influenced by any conditioning.
- How should we deal with the difficult one?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, in the West, most of our growth methods tend to be group-oriented -- like encounter groups and psychodrama.
- In the East, although there are ashrams where seekers live together, the stress seems to be on the individual.
- Would you tell us about the two approaches?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|