Philosophia Perennis Vol 1 ~ 01
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||21 Dec 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 52min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 54min. Quality: not so good (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutras
- Render to the immortal gods the consecrated cult;
- Guard then thy faith:
- ... Revere the memory of the illustrious heroes, of spirits, demi-gods....
- Be a good son, just brother; spouse tender; and good father.
- Choose for thy friend, the friend of virtue; yield to his gentle counsels,
- Profit by his life; and for a trifling grievance never leave him;
- If thou canst at least: for a most rigid law binds power to necessity.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|