Philosophia Perennis Vol 1 ~ 02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||22 Dec 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Dharma Chetana
- Memory can't recall your face,
- So love comes, faceless.
- Unfamiliar is the part of me
- That loves you.
- She has no name,
- And she comes and goes
- And when gone,
- I wipe my tear-stained face
- So that it remains a secret.
- Question 2 from Bhagavato
- Why am I so scared of dying in you?
- Question 3 from Sw Anand Bashir
- What is the difference between obeying and surrender?
- Question 4 from Sudhir
- What is the feeling of integration and power that started to arise inside me when I heard you speaking about the eternal pilgrimage of Pythagoras seeking the hidden secrets of life and experimenting with many methods through different esoteric schools?
- Question 5
- Osho, I think that I am almost enlightened.
- Question 6 from Lunacek
- I know that existence is perfect in its totality, but we are single incarnations and if totality is intelligent, its parts are not. You said that God needs you as you are otherwise he would not have created you. But if I have had a hard, horrible illness from my early age and this mistake of nature makes me suffer constantly, then whose suffering is it? Don't say God's. It is torture for this very person. How then to enjoy life? My professor of pathophysiology said, 'Nature is stupid, otherwise it would not oppose itself by putting one part against the other. Nature makes us suffer.' Why does God need suffering? Why, Osho?
- Question 7 from Christine
- Osho, what is the sense or aim of all the rules and controls at the ashram?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|