Philosophia Ultima ~ 16
|date & time||26 Dec 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 21min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 1min. Quality: inferior, constant noise. Incomplete: missing Q2 - Q4 and Osho leaving. Present: Osho arriving and Q1 (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: These discourses are based on the sutras of the Mandukya and Isa Upanishads.
- Question 1 from Satdharma
- Osho, the other day you said that sex for reproduction is sinful. I have also read your words saying that the greatest creative act of a woman is in producing a child, and that there is a vast difference between a mother and a woman.
- If this is so, then is there sin in participating in sex and in love in the hope of creating a child and experiencing the joy of creation and the renewing energy of the universe?
- Question 2 from Ma Satya Bharti
- Osho, I laughed at everything you said the other day until you said that Mahavira smelt. I felt personally offended. It hurt. If not even being born an American Jew has helped me to drop my attachment to Mahavira, if not even your outrageous statements about him have helped, what to do?
- Am I stuck with this conditioning forever? Perhaps a few more outrageous remarks from you would help. There is a part of me that goes on being identified with a Jaina part of me that I don't even know (intellectually) anything about. I have tried all my life to hide my asceticism in hedonism, but I can see that it is still there.
- Question 3 from Big Prem
- Osho, I feel like the guy with the green horse. Help!
- Question 4 from Sw Prem Pramod
- Osho, I got so excited today when you dropped Mahavira, Buddha and Jesus in the wastepaper basket. It was like a breath of mountain air. You gave us a glimpse of yourself that was so intimate and so mischievous.
- Would you like to play puck in our next production of 'a midsummer night's dream?'
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|