The Book of Wisdom Vol 1 ~ 10
|date & time||20 Feb 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sw Devaraj
- Beloved Osho, what is so attractive about missing?
- Question 2 from Ken Jones
- Osho, because I am only a beginner in the search for reality, could you define for me the four terms: Truth, God, spiritual, fact.
- Question 3 from Henk Faassen
- Beloved Osho, you have said that enlightenment is always total, never partial. Still you compare your state of no-mind with an orchestra while that of Krishnamurti is compared with that of a single flute player. Has not the enlightened one access to all knowledge? Why that tunnel vision of Krishnamurti?
- Question 4 from David Light
- Beloved Osho, I feel you share a lot of esoteric points with people who have no way of validating what you are saying. What is the importance of hearing about the sixth or the sixteenth Jaina Tirthankara, or other esoteric information, to the person in Oshkosh or Brooklyn going to work on the crowded bus or subway every day? What is the relevance of hearing that Jesus was once in India or that a Rosicrucian sect of spirits working from the other side possessed Hitler?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|