The Book of Wisdom Vol 1 ~ 15
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||25 Feb 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 34min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Anurag
- Beloved Osho, you must have told us so many times already, but I still don't get it: What is the seed of desire? Is it only in the existence of mind? And how is the desire of the body for sex related to the mind?
- Question 2 from Sudhas
- Beloved Osho, I understand everything that you say, but why does my life still remain unchanged?
- Question 3 from Patren
- Beloved Osho, what? What?? What???
- Question 4 from Sw Shivananda
- Beloved Osho, why can't I feel any wonder in existence?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, I am in a jam. I love three women. This is hell, and this has been going on for three months. Now what to do?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|