The Book of Wisdom Vol 2 ~ 01
|date & time||27 Feb 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 49min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- Don't seek sorrow for spurious comforts.
- All absorptions are effected in one.
- One method will correct all wrong.
- At the beginning and at the end
- There are two things to do.
- Be patient, whichever of the two occurs.
- Observe two precepts even at the risk of life.
- Learn the three difficulties.
- Take up the three parts of the principal cause.
- Meditate on the three things not to be destroyed.
- Make the three inseparable from virtue.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|