The Book of Wisdom Vol 2 ~ 02
|date & time||28 Feb 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 49min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Anand Somen
- Beloved Osho, how to slow down?
- Question 2 from Ramananda
- Beloved Osho, is there any real difference between different races, nationalities, etcetera, etcetera?
- Question 3 from Sw Deva Ashoka
- Beloved Osho, today I saw clearly that I really am causing my own suffering and that I don't have to, and something heavy lifted from my chest when I saw that I was not just going around in circles!
- Thank you, thank you, Beloved Master.
- But oh, I am so afraid of becoming light and permeable. It is all so embarrassing!
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, I enjoyed very much your coining the word etceteranandas. I wonder how you did it!
- Question 5 from Veereshwar
- Beloved Osho, how can we know the difference between surrender and dependency, not just with you but with all that comes up in our lives?
- Question 6 from Prabhat
- Beloved Osho, I want to get married. Please give me your blessings.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|