The Book of Wisdom Vol 2 ~ 03
|date & time||1 Mar 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 50min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Anand Shantam
- Beloved Osho, many times I have thought of questions felt to be meaningful. Each time the question resolved itself or seemed absurd after letting it gestate for a while. The paradox is that the words dissolve but the question mark remains.
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, is there really something like an inferiority complex?
- Question 3 from Vimal
- Beloved Osho, I am addicted to telling lies. Why do I do it?
- Question 4 from Dorothy Kaplan
- Beloved Osho, you speak about love and compassion. I know of and feel different forms of love and compassion. Can you explain the different forms of love, and what you mean by compassion?
- Question 5 from Suraj
- Beloved Osho, I don't understand you. Please don't confuse me. I have come here to attain some clarity.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|