The Last Testament (Vol 5) ~ 17
|date & time||3 Jan 1986 pm|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 44min. Quality: good.|
|video||Missing, possibly available.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Interview. Announcement by an unidentified Indian man : Mr Benare who Acharya (inaudible), Kedamasingh from BBC and AFP, and Mr Lalit Josi from PTH.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: Interview with BBC & API.
- Question 1
- Bhagwan, you went to United states with all the determinedness to settle down and you have come back. Do you find the (inaudible) some time in future to see sannyasis and the disciples?
- Question 2
- We have just received a message from New Delhi saying, indicating the possibility of your not returning to India. You may go somewhere else from Nepal?
- Question 3
- Your disciples who came to receive you at the airport displayed their placards reading 'in the line of Buddha, a new buddha is welcome.' Which means they consider you as new buddha. Do you consider yourself as a reincarnation of Buddha, or new buddha?
- Question 4
- Bhagwan, is it correct that you owe the government of India some taxes?
- (Note that question 5 is missing on the CD-ROM.)
- Question 6
- Question 7
- Bhagwan, did you think (inaudible) Nepal is the best place for you to settle because it is a Hindu kingdom and very peaceful life and not much of politics and problems and weather is also not so cold and not much of humidity?
- (Note that question 8 is missing on the CD-ROM.)
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|