The Last Testament (Vol 5) ~ 29
|date & time||23 Jan 1986 pm|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 33min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 34min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Interview. Questions read by Sw Swatantra Sarjano : this will be an interview for Il Manifesto, a leftist newspaper, which made very accurate and sympathetic reports about latest events in America.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: Interview with Enzo Biagi, aka Sarjano, Il Manifesto, Italy.
- Question 1
- Your commune in America Oregon, has been described as both, as an experiment of an alternative society and as an experiment of a real communist. Would you agree?
- Question 2
- Has the fact you left America to be considered a failure of your experiment?
- Question 3
- Bhagwan, that means that there is no hope for wherever people like you will try an experiment like this -- it will, is it bound to be destroyed?
- Question 4
- We think that there has been some misunderstanding when you talk against poverty too. In fact, it has been a report today you are against the poor. Will you please make it clear: Are you against poverty or against the poor?
- Question 5
- What is your advice to destroy poverty from the world?
- Question 6
- Bhagwan, we agree with you in total and for, whatever help we can be we would like to know in which circumstance would you be willing to create another experiment of an alternative society to offer as a model to the world?
- Question 7
- You talk about meditation. Can you explain the difference between meditation techniques and meditation itself? And how there can be meditation that can drive you in a bulldozer, or working twelve hours a day?
- Question 8
- Do you think that your sannyasi and friends have now learned the lesson about the danger of an organized religion?
- Question 9
- If you have the chance to speak both to Reagan and Gorbachov what would you say to them?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|