The Osho Upanishad ~ 29
|date & time||16 Sep 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 45min. Quality: good, but a constant noise. First question has some recording errors (under revision).|
|video||Available, duration 1h 47min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise, Osho arriving and leaving are not so good (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, how did you manage to find me?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, what is the purpose and task of the new university of mysticism?
- Question 3 from Gunakar
- Beloved Osho, eight years ago you sent me on the journey to go and love myself. This is somehow happening: my heart space is growing. But something is missing since I'm still looking outside for an answer, for the other.
- Please comment.
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, I sit before you and my heart aches to know you. The gulf between us seems so great -- although I feel this comes only from my part.
- Please, Osho, help me to understand this.
- Question 5 from Latifa
- Beloved Osho, this morning my boyfriend was complaining about me, saying that I am not honest with you because I'm showing you just one side of myself, and that he is the one who is receiving all my bitchiness.
- Is it true that I am hiding something or is it that your physical presence is provoking something so different in me that my dark side is simply dispersing?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|