The Razor's Edge ~ 08
|date & time||1 Mar 1987 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 45min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 52min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
- Question 1 from Anand Parigyan
- Beloved Osho, it is so wonderful to be a river, to sing and dance and celebrate with you, but who wants to reach the ocean? Sometimes much longing is there, but I really don't know for what. I was so happy to hear you say that you will recognize us in the universal consciousness. But again, I have only a fantasy of what this means. And who wants to be there when this life is so incredibly wonderful. Am I missing the point? Is there something that needs to be understood? Please comment.
- Question 2 from Ma Deva Priya
- Beloved Osho, the flowers that are blossoming around you rejoice in the morning dewdrops, the sunshine, in the silent, cool breeze. A seed, like me, is in need of more tangible and basic stuff like earth and water. These flowers got their soil and water already in the past, but I missed. But you are still my master, so tell me, is there no hope for me anymore? Beloved Osho, please help.
- Question 3 from Deva Surabhi
- Beloved Osho, my life seems to hang from a single thread, and that thread is you. Day by day the feeling grows, and now I find myself caring about only one thing: being as close to you as possible for as long a time as possible. While the totality of the feeling frightens me a little, overwhelms me, I would not wish it any other way. Although I feel like I am dying, I am so glad. Beloved Osho, am I imagining things again?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|