The Tantra Vision Vol 1 ~ 07
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||27 Apr 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 36min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- It is in the beginning, in the middle, and the end;
- Yet end and beginning are nowhere else.
- All those with minds deluded by interpretative thoughts are in two minds
- And so discuss nothingness and compassion as two things.
- Bees know that in flowers
- Honey can be found.
- That samsara and nirvana are not two
- How will the deluded ever understand?
- When the deluded in a mirror look
- They see a face, not a reflection.
- So the mind that has truth denied
- Relies on that which is not true.
- Though the fragrance of a flower cannot be touched,
- 'Tis all pervasive and at once perceptible.
- So by unpatterned being-in-self
- Recognize the round of mystic circles.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|