YAA HOO The Mystic Rose ~ 16
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|event type||discourse & meditation|
|date & time||4 Apr 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 39min. Quality: good.|
Osho leading meditation AFTER the discourse from 1:26:48.
Live music after a meditation.
|video||Available, duration 1h 40min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
After discourse Osho leads Let-Go Meditation.
- Question 1 from Sw Anand Rakesh
- Beloved Osho, I am seeing a certain helplessness arising in me. It is a feeling that I had feared and always tried to avoid in the past.
- Yet, as it begins to overwhelm me, it brings a sense of freedom I have seldom, if ever, experienced before.
- Beloved master, does this helplessness have something to do with what you call "let-go"?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|