Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 06 ~ 07
|date & time||7 Sep 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 38min. Quality: good.|
Hindi chant of the sutra before discourse.
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- The sutras
- 46. Posture should be steady and comfortable.
- 47. Posture is mastered by relaxation of effort and meditation on the unlimited.
- 48. When posture is mastered there is a cessation of the disturbances caused by dualities.
- 49. The next step after the perfection of posture is breath control, which is accomplished through holding the breath on inhalation and exhalation, or stopping the breath suddenly.
- 50. The duration and frequency of the controlled breaths are conditioned by time and place, and become more prolonged and subtle.
- 51. There is a fourth sphere of breath control, which is internal, and it goes beyond the other three.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|