Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 07 ~ 07
|date & time||7 Jan 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good.|
Hindi chant before discourse.
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Yoga Chinmaya, also chanting.
- The sutras
- 15. The variation in transformation is caused by the variety in the underlying process.
- 16. By performing samyama on the three kinds of transformation -- nirodh, samadhi and ekagrata -- knowledge of past and future.
- 17. The sound and the purpose and idea behind it are together in the mind in a confused state. By performing samyama on the sound, separation happens and there arises comprehension of the meaning of sounds made by any living being.
- 18. By observing past impressions, knowledge of previous births is obtained.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|