Beyond Enlightenment ~ 10
|date & time||12 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 56min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 2h 1min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, what is the difference between obeying the master and following his guidance?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, I am having questions coming to me. I write them down and read them over. Meditating again, I often get the answer, and coincidentally, many times the same question is read out to you in the discourse or at the video that night. Even if it is from someone else, I feel that it is my question, and I feel as if I am being answered.
- Beloved Master, can you please comment?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, when sitting here with you, I try to watch and to be as aware as possible. My mind runs on, wondering if this space is right, whether I should be the watcher or be lost into you. At the same time, I try to relax and ignore all this.
- Somehow, despite all these gymnastics, a moment comes when melting happens, and I become so soft and receptive, so very simple and flowing.
- Beloved Master, how can I get out of my own way so that I don't waste so much of this precious time with you?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|