Beyond Enlightenment ~ 21
|date & time||23 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 49min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 52min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, I'm so glad and happy to be with you. My Beloved Master, I'm so grateful to you because you are still available to all of us who want to drink from your never-ending source. It's such a blessing to be showered from your love and compassion that I'll never find the words anyway to say thank you for everything you give to us.
- Soon I'll be back in that crazy world out there, where you will be present only in my heart. Sometimes I wonder if it's still worth it to work outside to spread your teachings; I wonder if you still have a design, a hope to do something about this crazy world, or if you just wish to stay with your sannyasins.
- Can you say something about this?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, once I was happily waiting to greet you on your way to Sanai Grove. I was joyfully dancing and singing.
- When you came closer, my body started moving with the movement of your hands; such weightlessness and joy exploding more and more beyond boundaries into vastness, and then falling into a deep, silent abyss inside myself.
- Afterwards I felt grateful and so relieved; I had been looking for this experience by being with men, and it had happened through being with you.
- Is such great bliss or ecstasy or orgasm -- I don't know what to call it -- only possible with a master, or also with a man?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, in this phase of your work, are you giving the final touch to the painting of your whole life, for the transformation of the new human being?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, a strange thing happened when I last saw you in discourse: Looking at you, I felt as if I could not see you; I had to close my eyes to be centered again. And even then I cannot say I found you.
- Also, during the day when I go inside there is so much love and gentleness in being with myself. It is almost like: Where I used to find you before, there is just a vast, loving space and it feels like me. You are somehow distant and cool. This puzzles me.
- Is something going wrong? -- Although I feel rich, and you are my most Beloved Master.
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, when I sit in your lecture I feel your silence and feel I become part of it. This is a wordless process in melting more and more into silence.
- At the same time, there are words from you. I hear them, and suddenly a connection happens from the silence to the words, and I feel golden, golden gratefulness about your beloved, wonderful words. The silence and the words are one.
- Please can you say something about this process -- if it is really possible that words can say the wordless.
- Question 6
- Beloved Osho, German youngsters seem to contradict Nietzsche! I have read: "God is not dead, it's just that he can't find a space to park his car." What do you think?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|