Beyond Enlightenment ~ 22
|date & time||24 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 45min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, I am afraid to meet you. Trembling, shocked, alone... It means death.
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, you always said to us that we should rejoice in being alive, but deep in myself I found a very strong will to die -- not that I want to commit suicide, but to die naturally.
- Somehow I know that by dying I might find that which I really enjoy, which is silence. I can say that I am utterly bored and fed up with this ugly world. There is nothing that makes me feel attracted to do anything other than being with you.
- Beloved Osho, what's wrong with me?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, what is happening to me? I am opening more and more, and I have the feeling that the shadows in my body are gradually disappearing. When I close my eyes I can see more light in the body. It is so beautiful, and I feel so much for you -- more than I ever felt before.
- Beloved Osho, can this be? Is this me? Why do these doubts still arise? Would you please comment?
- Question 4 from Sw Milarepa
- Beloved Osho, Lao Tzu described Buddha nature to be more like a woman than a man -- which makes the story of meeting the buddha on the path and killing him highly suspect.
- In other words, suppose I meet her on the path? Osho, this surely spells trouble. Any suggestions?
- Question 5 from Sw Anand Jayesh
- Beloved Osho, may I ask you a Tibetan question? Lord Buddha's third body has now disappeared into you. Is it not called the mental body? Does it mean that the whole mental heritage of Buddha, all his teachings of meditation and initiation -- his whole system -- has dissolved into you? Does it also mean that you free this earthly globe from all systems, by swallowing them into your love and friendliness?
- Please tell a joke. Jayesh is going mad!
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|