Hsin Hsin Ming ~ 10
|date & time||30 Oct 1974 am|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 46min. Quality: good, but last 4 minutes are inferior (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- Emptiness here, emptiness there, but the infinite universe stands always before your eyes.
- Infinitely large and infinitely small; no difference, for definitions have vanished and no boundaries are seen.
- So too with being and non-being.
- Don't waste time in doubts and arguments that have nothing to do with this.
- One thing, all things: move among and intermingle, without distinction.
- To live in this realization is to be without anxiety about non-perfection.
- To live in this faith is the road to non-duality, because the non-dual is one with the trusting mind.
- The way is beyond language, for in it there is
- No yesterday
- No tomorrow
- No today.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|