I Am That ~ 15
|date & time||25 Oct 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 21min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sw Swatantra Sarjano
- Osho, you have been speaking on several occasions against socialism, and yet I feel that in this commune the first experiment of an alive socialism is happening. Is this another of your contradictions?
- Question 2 from Prem Vinod
- Osho, your talks are very logical, but on the other hand your way of working is so illogical.
- What is this mystery? Please explain.
- Question 3 from John
- Osho, I am an ex-catholic monk I am leaving for my country tomorrow. Will you tell me few jokes for my other Catholic friends?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|