Mahageeta Bhag 1 ~ 08
महागीता, भाग एक ~ 08
|date & time||18 Sep 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find a PDF of this event|
- (Translated as in The Mahageeta, Vol 1 on CD-ROM)
- Question 1 from Sw Yoga Chinmaya
- It feels to me that my body is like a cage or bottle, in which a very powerful lion is imprisoned and he has been sleeping there for many lives, but now he has been awakened by your harassment. He is hungry and very impatient to be freed from the cage. Many times during the day he becomes enraged and roars, he leaps up roaring. Every cell of my body trembles from this roaring and leaping up, and the forehead and upper part of the head begin to burst with energy. After this I fall deep into an extraordinary intoxication and ecstasy. Then the lion becomes a little quiet, shakes, walks slowly and goes on growling. And then in kirtan or in remembering you he dances ecstatically. Please explain what is going on?
- Question 2 from Dayal
- Yesterday you said that you are always with us, and when we take sannyas we also start being with you. I do not remember any moment when I took sannyas: neither when, nor where. You just gave it. Even now have I come near you? I didn't know anything about sannyas then, nor do I know anything now. Master, how can I become a real sannyasin? How can I come closer to you? What worthiness do I have? What trust and surrender have I got?
- Question 3
- You said that, "You are liberated here and now, this very moment." But how can I get free of this "I"?
- Question 4
- Through your grace I can see the sky. I experience light and become one with the inner current also. But when sex overtakes me, I want to drown in that just as much as in meditation. Please explain this condition of mine?
- Question 5
- You said don't fall into any bondage, be at peace and happy. Is not sannyas also bondage? And are not methods, devices and practice also bondage? Please explain.
- Question 6 from Jaya
- O sweet beloved, accept my gratitude. Give these tears their destination. You have filled this begging bowl, but still I am as empty as ever, blank unwritten. Oh sweet beloved -- our friend -- this head, like the fruit for offering, is at your feet.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|