Philosophia Ultima ~ 10
|date & time||20 Dec 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 13min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 6min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q3. Present: Osho arriving , Q1 - Q2 and Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: These discourses are based on the sutras of the Mandukya and Isa Upanishads.
- Question 1 from Sw Swatantra Sarjano
- "We're playing those mind-games together pushing the barrier, planting seeds.
- Playing the mind-guerilla, chanting the mantra 'peace on earth'.
- We've all been playing those mind-games forever...
- Love is the answer, and you know that's for sure.
- Love is the flower, you got to let it grow.
- Yes is the answer, and you know that's for sure.
- Yes is surrender and you got to let it grow..."
- This song was written by John Lennon about ten years ago. Now he is dead. Lennon was very much in love with you, even though he declared that he was not ready to become a disciple. I can feel this connection myself. I really would like you to say something about his death.
- Question 2 from Holger
- Osho, suppose you had experienced only negative reactions from others and had received no love in your life, would you still be such a loving, happy man?
- Or does happiness require a certain resonance and response from others or from God?
- Even Jesus Christ did not die happily,
- As it is written in Matthew, chapter 22:
- "At the ninth hour, Jesus cried loudly,
- 'Lord, Lord, why have you left me?' "
- Question 3 from Shahido
- Osho, it is really chilly again today.
- Would you please tell us a few jokes about Rajneesh sannyasins?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|