The Sun Rises in the Evening ~ 03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||13 Jun 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 37min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- Cutting off the root (of life and death) directly,
- This is the mark of buddhahood;
- If you go on plucking leaves (of creeds) and
- Seeking branches (of abstract principles),
- I can do nothing for you.
- Do not seek for the truth,
- Do not cut off delusions.
- Trying to get rid of illusion,
- And seeking to grasp reality,
- This giving up and keeping
- Is mere sophistry and lies.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|