The Transmission of the Lamp ~ 36
|date & time||13 Jun 1986 am|
|location||Punta Del Este, Montevideo, Uruguay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 55min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 57min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, in America, many people -- from meditators to managers -- are using a technique called "positive thinking." They are trying to change destructive thoughts and conditionings about themselves, others, and existence, into positive ones, and in this way hope to be more successful on the level of their lives that they are concerned with. Picturing their minds as a cage, I wonder whether this technique is just like painting the cage golden.
- Osho, is the technique of positive thinking helpful for awakening? Or does it dull the awareness of being imprisoned and the desire to become free?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, does sex energy need to be expressed through sex, or is it just that we label this energy as such through biological needs? If energy doesn't get expressed through sex, is it a repression, or can it be transformed and find other channels?
- Question 3 from Chetana
- Beloved Osho, why is it that all over the world, throughout the ages, people have had such a great capacity to imagine ghosts?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|