Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 07 ~ 03
|date & time||3 Jan 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good.|
Hindi chant of the sutra before discourse.
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- The sutras
- 6. Samyama is to be employed in stages.
- 7. These three -- dharana, dhyan, and samadhi -- are internal compared to the five that precede them.
- 8. But the three are external compared to seedless samadhi.
- 9. Nirodh parinam is the transformation of the mind in which the mind becomes permeated by the condition of nirodh, which intervenes momentarily between an impression that is disappearing and the impression that is taking its place.
- 10. This flow becomes peaceful with repeated impressions.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|