Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 10 ~ 04
|date & time||4 May 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 31min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- While talking about wisdom, insights, and enlightenment, you often say 'We in the East'. Please explain the meaning of this phrase.
- Question 2
- Jesus Christ, Buddha, Mahavir, Lao Tzu: all those enlightened have been known to go around the world preaching. Why is it that you are not doing the same?
- Question 3 from Ma Prem Madhuri
- I am often one of the crocodiles of which you speak, and sure enough, Bodhi shows every sign of becoming one of the great philosophers. That's fine, but what of the consciousness of the wretched crocodile?
- Question 4
- Interdependence is a nice concept, but how is that possible when you urge an of us to be totally selfish?
- Question 5 from Amida
- During the lecture you used the term, 'attain to happiness', and my mind jumped in and said: work more, work harder. But how can I work towards surrender? That feels crazy.
- Question 6 from Chitananda
- By the way, you are the only non-neurotic person around. Why don't you have children? Do enlightened persons have children sometimes?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|