Come Follow Me Vol 3 ~ 01
|date & time||11 Dec 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 25min. Quality: good.|
|video||Partly available in an independent documentary: Bhagwan (1978).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutras
- Matthew 13
- 54 And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?
- 55 Is not this the carpenter's son? Is not his mother called Mary? And his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
- 56 And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?
- 57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.
- Matthew i4
- 22 ...Jesus constrained his disciples to get into a ship, and to go before him unto the other side...
- 23 And... He went up into a mountain apart to pray: And when the evening was come, he was there alone.
- 24 But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: For the wind was contrary.
- 25 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
- 26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
- 27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
- 28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
- 29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
- 30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
- 31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|